photo 150FB.png photo 150G.png  photo 150Twit.png  photo 150DA.png

August 21, 2010

Memories of Deviantart

The viewing of older art projects always manages to create in me a moment of fleeting nostalgia. This one is no exception. Originally an art share project with a fellow artist on Deviantart,  it was my first attempt at using a coloring program to digitally color my art, instead of resorting to drawing the picture on Paint if I wanted it in color. The cat-like character, named Gar, belongs to an artist called Wisp2007. The other character, the one with Pichu ears, is one of my own creation. As you may have noticed, they're standing in Green Hill Zone, a familiar backdrop from the sonic the Hedgehog franchise. There's no particular reason for this, that I can recall.

Check out Gar and Wisp's other creations at his art gallery, here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Looking for Something?