photo 150FB.png photo 150G.png  photo 150Twit.png  photo 150DA.png

August 20, 2010

Beware of Toothpaste

These are pictures representing  a sort of "Before" and "After" project. This first picture shows a sketch of some minty toothpaste attacking several colorful toothbrushes while a bar of soap plays the part of the innocent by-stander. It just so happens that I drew this picture in my Language Arts class.This is what happens when You finish reading the Cask of Amontillado ten minutes before everyone else. The second picture shows what could happen to one of my simple sketches once I've tackled it with Macromedia Fireworks. I colored this particular picture while in my Computer Applications class, after I was finished with the day's work. 

                                                                                   
                     


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Looking for Something?