photo 150FB.png photo 150G.png  photo 150Twit.png  photo 150DA.png

August 25, 2010

Feathered Key

Math. For some people, the mere thought of the word gives them shivers. For those of us who are more fortunate, math is second nature and comes easily-like tying shoelaces or searching the web. For others, it is discouragingly complicated. According to my letter grades, I'm good at math, but it's definitely not my strong point. However,  I find that math classes aren't boring, just somewhat slow. Our teacher usually got off track anyhow, and would be talking about something completely unrelated whatsoever half-way through the class period. I usually found extra time to doodle on my Geometry notes Freshman year while still listening attentively. I simply didn't think about what it was I was drawing and just let my creativity escape as I focused on how angle bisectors apply to every day life. I'm still not quite sure how they do . I do know, however, that this is one of the creations formed by my mind in a math classroom. In my opinion it seems to resemble one of the flying keys from Harry potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, only more trendy.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Looking for Something?