photo 150FB.png photo 150G.png  photo 150Twit.png  photo 150DA.png

August 20, 2010

Juicy Couture

 This is my rendition of a Juicy Couture advertisement I found in a Teen Vogue magazine. It just so happens that this is one of my favorite drawings, owing to the fact that it was one of the very first images portraying realism that I had actually taken seriously. It took me several hours a day for several days to complete it. It is drawn completely from graphite pencils. I used a special shading technique to get the smooth textures and so forth. The second picture is another rendition of mine portraying a juicy couture model with a rather large bow on her head. These drawings are about a year apart. Can you see the difference, besides the scanning quality?

                                                                                      

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Looking for Something?