photo 150FB.png photo 150G.png  photo 150Twit.png  photo 150DA.png

August 20, 2010

Frosted Moonlight

This drawing just sort of came to me. I was in one of my classes taking notes when I started drawing spirals on a blank piece of scratch paper. I ended up with this. Strangely, this sort of thing happens often. One time when I was doodling spirals it became a drawing of some toothpaste, another time it turned out to be a winged key (Like the ones in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone), and yet another time it ended up being a overly frosted cupcake. The interesting part is that they all started with the exact same curly spirals.
                                 By the way, my sister thinks this picture looks like an octopus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Looking for Something?