photo 150FB.png photo 150G.png  photo 150Twit.png  photo 150DA.png

June 25, 2013

Purple Peacock

And here we are! Our first official artwork post of 2013! So sorry for the tremendous wait, everybody.

This was a commission for a friend of mine, who requested that I draw her a peacock with all of the traditional feather colors, EXCEPT to make the blue feathers on its body purple instead.

Mixed media. Pens, markers and colored pencils. I actually ended up using cheap plastic ballpoint bic pens for almost all of the black ink in this drawing. My other, more professional fine tip pens had run dry, and I didn't have the chance to hit up an art supply store. So cheap ink it was!

Check out my commission info if you're interested. Enjoy!

-Krystal Dawn



Facebook: Krystal Dawn
Twitter: KrystalDawnArt
DeviantART: kekei94

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Looking for Something?