photo 150FB.png photo 150G.png  photo 150Twit.png  photo 150DA.png

June 25, 2013

Updates 6/25/13

Alright! Welcome to kdvan.blogspot.com, your place online to find an up close look at the art of Krystal Dawn. Here you can browse my scrapbook, check out cool fanart, learn about commissions or view my portrait gallery. 

My last official post was made almost a year ago. Wow, time goes by fast! Of course I've been online to edit or update posts, and I've changed the blogger template multiple times since then and even the name of the blog. No longer are we Graphite butterflies, as that was a temporary work in progress title anyways.



Some Quick News:

1.So, if all goes well, I am at this point in time planning on attending Rose City comic Con in Portland come September and hosting my own Artist alley table, where I'll be selling both prints and original artwork. More info will be posted soon.

2.If you'd like to support my artwork, or are a fan of Planet of the Apes, Cornelius prints are now available on Ebay

3. I am now open for commissions. If you're interested, leave me a comment. Official commission info and prices will be posted shortly. EDIT: Temporary Commision info page, linked from my DeviantART journal.

4. Please take a moment to show your support and like my Facebook page, follow me on Twitter and Blogger, or watch me on DeviantART.

Facebook: Krystal Dawn
Twitter: KrystalDawnArt
DeviantART: kekei94

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Looking for Something?