photo 150FB.png photo 150G.png  photo 150Twit.png  photo 150DA.png

June 24, 2011

Espio the Chameleon

Yesterday was sonic the Hedgehog's 20th anniversary, so it seemed like a good time to do some fanart.In all reality, I started this project just to get a little digital art practice in, since it's been a while since I've made use of the Fireworks program on my computer, and my timing turned out to be pretty impeccable.

The character drawn here is Espio, which comes from the word "Espionage", which has to do with spies and sneaking around. It makes sense considering that he's supposed to be a ninja, which is also why he's one of my favorite characters from the STH franchise. 

This illustration was originally published on Deviantart, so if you have a Deviantart page I suppose you could find it and favorite it if you'd like. For now on my fanart and fanart only will be published to Deviantart as well as to here, so I can get some use out of that old account. Also, If you're a fan of my work, search for "KDVan" on facebook and like my page so you can get instant updates on new projects.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Translate

Looking for Something?